Definition of Terms
Position: Relative, Absolute, Fixed, Static, Inherit. Absolutely positioned elements will display as they relate to Relatively positioned elements. Fixed elements will display outside of all elements.
Vertical Position: Top, Bottom. Places the object in the vertical starting point – the distance is then controlled with the values below.
Horizontal Position: Left, Right. Places the object in the horizontal starting point – the distance is then controlled with the values below.
- Vertical in %. This switches the position controls below into percentage instead of pixels (only available in Pro version).
- Horizontal in %. This switches the position controls below into percentage instead of pixels (only available in Pro version).
Vertical Value & Horizontal Value. The pixel distance from the vertical and horizontal positions selected. If percentages are selected then that will replace the pixel measurement and the % will show in place of px.
Z Index. The Z plane value, which is an arbitrary value only weighted according to other Z Indexes and controls the distance above/below other absolutely or fixed elements.
Control Size. Width and Height are inherited by default, though you can control these further by selecting the checkbox as shown on the right.
- Width/Height in percentages. These options will open a new number field for you to place your desired percentage width or height – this option will also override the pixel measurements below them (only available in Pro version).
Width & Height. These are pixel values for the element and only work if the Control Size option is selected.
- Force Vertical/Horizonal Center. This option will only work on page load (not when window is resized). The option will force an Fixed or Absolute position element to center perfect either vertically, horizontally, or both (only available in Pro version).
- Hide on click. This option will remove the element the moment it is clicked. You can still place a link and it will load before the element is removed (only available in Pro version).
v2.0.1 (July 24, 2014)
- Improved edit mode UI
- New project file added to demonstration the pro version better