Cling is a content wrapper stack that will automatically stick to the browser screen when you reach its scroll position. The vertical position in the window can be defined while horizontal position and sizing is automatic based on the stack defaults.
Timed Content now includes a Date & Time stack. Use it to display the live local time of the visitor or the current time in any timezone. The format can be localized as well as the text. This stack supports the same style customizations and animations features that come with the Timed Content stack.
The Press stack now includes an additional “Lite” stack. This stack has streamlined controls for setup in seconds! Apply preset effects and designs with just a few clicks. You still have control over important options like color and sizing but do not need to spend a lot of time adjusting the details.
The cleanSearch stack has been updated and rebranded as Quick Finder. This new stack has added features and styles. Let your users sort & find content with a lightning fast search bar that updates matches instantaneously on every keypress. Quick Finder has three core functions that you can use to sort the order of your stacks, hide & only show matches, or show all & hide non-matching content.
Note: If you already own cleanSearch this is a free update to that stack. You must use the purchase order lookup form to download the stack to get the update.
This is a 2-in-1 timed content and countdown stack that handles time sensitive material with ease. Display anything based on date related intervals or by exact date & time. Use an optional countdown clock animation to convey urgency or increase anticipation.
Assemble has been updated with improved performance. Animations no longer wait for the page to finish loading, greatly increasing activation speed. All of the code has been consolidated into a single file so you can add as many stacks as you need without impacting load speed. There are also 4 new selectable animations that use 3D depth to create unique effects.
Overlay Menu has been overhauled to bring it up to date with current design trends & regulations. With all new features, improments, & bug fixes this menu can serve as a go to stack for your RapidWeaver projects. Use it as a main menu, a secondary menu, or even a descrite content area that supports most 3rd-party stacks.
- Current page will now highlight automatically
- New option to align the entire menu to the left, center, or right
- Create custom toggle icons using images
- Use custom fonts by title or inherit the theme or framework font
- The stack settings have been streamlined for easier setup and use
- Edit mode has been redesigned to be less busy
- Performance while editing menu settings has been improved
- The “Replace Theme Menu” has been updated to work in more themes
- Ionicons do not load from an external file
- Fonts no longer load externally & the Webfont Helper stack is included
- Bug that could cause the page to jump to the top after opening the menu
- Reduced errors when uploading custom menus with lots of items
Note: This update is free for those who already own the stack.
Live Search 1.8.0
Live Search has been improved to work better along side more themes and stacks. Take advantage of the new options that make it easier than ever to add a fully featured search bar to your website without the need for a database.
- New option to easily exclude pages
- Search specific elements on a page by ID using hashtags
- Improved automatic live indexing
- Now removes duplicate links
- End users may use “” (quotation marks) in searches to find specific phrases
- Improved search results spacing
- Minor bug fixes and improvements
Version 1.6.1 (May 26, 2019)
- Fixed a bug that would cause PDF files to load during page load.
Version 1.6.0 ( May 10, 2018 )
- New option to allow search links to highlight the term on the destination page and scroll down to it.
- Navigation stacks that are properly wrapped in a tag will no longer be included in the page search description.
- Now includes a debug mode that will list the current searchable pages in the browser console
Shuffler is a stack for RapidWeaver that can cycle through & randomize the order of your elements, images, products, text, & much more. Keep your website fresh & new in a way that is unique to each visitor. This stack can help keep your content engaging without the need to manually update your website.
30% Off Discount Code: 30_shuFFler_102019
Offer Expires October 25, 2019
Note: The updates are free for those who already own the stacks.
Clean Menu 1.2.0
Now with all new options to support more menu styles. Keep your navigation menu clean by showing only your most important links up top. Store less commonly used links inside a sleek dropdown menu with this fully customizable menu stack for RapidWeaver.
- (1.2.0) New option to swap in submenu dropdowns instead of a toggle.
- (1.2.0) Parent page links can now automatically be disabled.
- (1.2.0) Toggle/submenu dropdowns will no longer close when the page is scrolled.
- (1.2.0) Toggle/submenu dropdowns menu colors are now adjustable without enabling custom text colors.
- (1.2.0) New option to center the logo in mobile screens.
- (1.0.6) Fixes a bug that could cause extra menu items to briefly show unformatted while the page is loading.
- (1.0.5) Fixed a Font Awesome icon alignment issue
- (1.0.5) Same page scroll now works with the toggle menu as well
Increased compatibility with 3rd-party themes and frameworks (IE Foundation)
- (1.0.4) Added an option to bold the menu items
- (1.0.4) Long menus no longer get cut off when the sticky option is enabled
- (1.0.4) Fixed a few item alignment bugs
- Various minor bug fixes
Quick Editor Admin 1.2.0
Now with pop up notifications, an image manager, and global image storage/access. Quick Editor Admin is a WYSIWYG (what you see is what you get) editor that can be used to update & add text or images to a website directly through any OS’s desktop or mobile browser. Make quick edits or even allow someone else to manage the content of your website through a non-technical user friendly interface. This stack is great for those who need to update often or for those who need to make changes without access to RapidWeaver.
Important: You must use order lookup to download version 1.2.0
This update changes where data is stored. In order to not effect your current projects this update will install as a separate stack.
- (1.2.0) Changes made to content through the editor are now consolidated into a single data file.
- (1.2.0) The image upload window now has global access to all uploaded images, no matter what page they were uploaded from.
- (1.2.0) New styled message and error notifications.
- (1.2.0) Messages
will be dismissed automatically after a few seconds.
- (1.2.0) Errors
will be dismissed automatically if the editor interface is used.
- (1.2.0) Improved compatibility with 3rd-party stacks.
- (1.2.0) Image dialog now properly updates with images if you upload multiple.
- (1.2.0) Image upload errors now properly cancel the upload progress.
- (1.1.0) Image upload window now has an image manager for selecting images and deleting images.
- (1.1.0) Experimental feature: Disable saving changes made in the editor.
- (1.1.0) Experimental feature:
Add selectable custom css classes through the properties window. The properties window is opened by clicking on the element’s tag in the bottom left of the editor.
- Various minor bug fixes
Toggle This is a RapidWeaver stack that improves usability and content real-estate with a stylish and straight forward toggle. Display optional or advanced fields. Toggle between user specific content. Allow your website visitors to show, hide, enable, disable, animate, and modify almost any stack or element with a single click.
30% Off Discount Code: 30_toggleMe_092019
Offer Expires September 27, 2019
Typography is important for more than just creating a good design. It’s essential for presenting text in a way that maintains the focus of the reader and is encouraging to read. Whether we are deeply interested in the content or just scanning it, the font, font size, font weight, line height, line length, and color all effect how likely we are to understand or even read the content. This stack can be the tool that helps make your content Readable.
30% Off Discount Code: 30_readable_082019
Offer Expires August 16, 2019
Horizon Parallax is a stack for RapidWeaver for creating specialized parallaxing backgrounds & content. These effects work across multiple devices & can serve to add a visual depth to your website.
30% Off Discount Code: 30_horizonParallax_062019
Offer Expires July 5, 2019
Keep your navigation menu clean by showing only your most important links up top. Store less commonly used links inside a sleek dropdown menu with this fully customizable menu stack for RapidWeaver.
30% Off Discount Code: 30_cleanMenu_05162019
Offer Expires May 24, 2019
Make unique sections with SVG shape backgrounds. Use any of the provided designs or create your own using the included shape tool. You can optionally add images that will fit into & be clipped by the shape’s path. These designs can be specially positioned inside the background of the entire section using the features of the stack.
30% Off Discount Code: 30_IMGS_050319
Offer Expires May 3, 2019
The Shape Sector stack allows you to add visually striking frames & content breaks to your RapidWeaver website. Choose from 34 different shapes or even create your own with an included free tool for nearly limitless possibilities.
30% Off Discount Code: 30_S3_040519
Offer Expires April 5, 2019
Quick Editor Admin is a WYSIWYG (what you see is what you get) editor that can be used to update & add text or images to a website directly through any operating system’s (desktop or mobile) browser. Make quick edits or even allow someone else to manage the content of your website through a non-technical user friendly interface. This stack is great for those who need to update often or for those who need to make changes without access to RapidWeaver.
30% Off Discount Code: 30_QEA_022219
Offer Expires February 22, 2019
Text Detect is a stack that provides targeted information to specific page visitors based on the words or phrases they type into fields. This shows relevant information to the right users without relying on general content. You can also provide targeted information for sales, support, or even provide additional fields or links to select users.
30% Off Discount Code: 30_textDetect_012019
Offer Expires January 11, 2019
The Layouts stack was designed to help RapidWeaver users create without all the required time, effort, & skill it usually takes to make advanced or complex layouts. This stack handles all of the minor spacing & adjustments automatically allowing you to set your layouts up quickly to move on to other important parts of the design process. Although it is simple to use, you can create complete websites using just this stack.
30% Off Discount Code: 30_layouts_121318
Offer Expires December 21, 2018
A stack for blocking access to premium, exclusive, restricted, paid, and subscription only content. All content placed into the stack will be converted to a canvas image that cannot be inspected by a browser or by viewing the page source. All content is completely hidden to the browser and only those with access to your server’s PHP files (owners and administrators) can see the file paths and html content. With options to blur, watermark, fade, or even cover your preview only content you can encourage your visitors to subscribe, purchase, or contact you to gain full access.
30% Off Discount Code: 30_restrict_content_122318
Offer Expires November 23, 2018
Percept is a photo oriented theme featuring a unique and easy to set up/use full-screen slide show. Customize the theme using Stacks, which you can add to all pages – not just Stacks pages!
30% Off Discount Code: 30_percept_102018
Offer Expires November 2, 2018