Phantom is a navigational sorting tool that beautifully animates content based on categories that you decide. Create 1-10 of these categories in the sorting navigation section and items will beautifully animate with a jQuery masonry effect (such as seen in the Hang Glider stack).
30% OFF Discount Code: 30_Phantom_082013
Offer Expires 8/30/2013
Check it out!
cleanSearch is a powerful search stack that allows you to create searchable content sections and a customizable search engine text tool. Searched content can animate into place or simple not show. Results can also be displayed in a drop down menu for quicker use.
30% OFF Discount Code: 30_cleanSearch_082013
Offer Expires 8/30/2013
Check it out!
Control Panel 1.5 – Fixes certain text editing options (automatic update).
cleanResponse now includes control of collapsing positions for screensizes. You can turn the collapsing off and for odd numbered columns you can choose if top or bottom sections collapse into full width.
New Customization Options
- Links Inherit All – all colors & customization will be inherited from the theme
- Line Height On/Off
- Line Height Size (px)
- Letter Spacing On/Off
- Letter Spacing Size (px)
The container is now position: relative so that absolutely positioned items can be placed inside (for advanced users).
In addition, the overflow: visible for parent containers was removed as it was breaking functionality when placed in some stacks. This was originally done for the Rotating text option, which will now have to be done manually by adding padding with the built-in Stacks option, which is the better way to do it anyway or rotated text could overlap with other objects and text.
Update includes a few minor changes to the Stack.
- Consolidation into one Stack file.
- Consolidation of Axis Controls.
includes a small patch that removes a local call of jQuery version 1.7.1 with Stacks’ built-in call of the latest jQuery API (previous version of jQuery wasn’t compatible, but this is now fixed).
Due to some requests a few additions have been made to the cleanTabs RapidWeaver Stack.
- Tab Count increased from 12 to 20
- New Edit UI changes – tab content sections display what Tab # they are connected to
- Theme 1 transparency snippet included (alternatively you can manually add the code)
Check out Stack Page
Check out Tutorial
Purchase Order Lookup
cleanVideos is a name being re-assigned for the cleanSuite / clean series (a stack series for small/medium business websites).
If you download Simple Videos please delete the previous (cleanVideos). You can keep both, though it might look confusing in Edit Mode.
Here are a list of the 2.0.0 changes:
- Renamed Simple Videos (cleanVideos will be a separate stack for the cleanSuite series)
- HTML5 Support
- HTML5 Snippet Included
- Edit Mode UI Changes
cleanLists & cleanResponse now both have video tutorials located on their respective tutorial page. In addition, you can find these videos on our YouTube channel.
A small update to cleanLists also attempts to fix the standard bullets from appearing, which would occur in some themes. An unneeded file was also removed.
twitterConnect now fully responsive. The expandable feature was removed and largely unnecessary – this was done due to a responsive conflict in the customized jQuery UI. The price was also increased due to the update (or rather the amount of time that went into the update), though this is a FREE update for all existing customers of twitterConnect.
Already own? Go get the new update HERE
Don’t own? Go check it out!
New cleanCarousel patch added to increase customization options requested by customers.
- Animation speed options no longer fixed – slider replaces drop-down menu.
- Navigation .PNG buttons replaced with CSS3-styled buttons for better color control
- Three types of buttons with full color customization
- Button Range slider added to adjust distance of navigation buttons from the stack itself
This update is a free update for existing customers. Please use our Purchase Order Lookup page in the link below (bottom left).
Our cleanAccordion jQuery accordion stack is one of our most popular stacks, fully responsive, and SUPER light weight (low cost loading time).
Due to its popularity and power we get a ton of update requests and deal out a ton of free updates.
Our latest update includes the following additional features and fixes:
- Icon animate on/off
- Icon symbol customization (any keyboard character)
- Rotate degree customization
- Icon customization sectioned below General Customization options
- Snippet included in files for advanced Icon customization controls (tutorial added)
- clearfix added for collapsing <dd> in certain themes (including Carpe Diem)
- Pixel adjustment to protect from right border disappearing in certain column widths
- Auto-open speed fixed
If you already own then go grab your free update HERE.
A couple very small patches were made to cleanTabs and the Carpe Diem theme.
- Fixed responsive conflict with various stacks
- Other minor bugs were fixed
- Removes font-family call – will now inherit theme font or Stacks assigned font
For updates please use our Purchase Order Lookup page.
cleanTabs is one of our top selling stacks and we have received tons of requests over time, which has led to a huge update adding some awesome new features and some compatibility fixes.
- Fully compatible back to Internet Explorer 8
- Theme 1 compatible back to IE 7
- Fully Responsive with controls to adjust to varying themes
- 3 New Minimalist themes
- Fix compatibility in some themes caused by CSS 3 backface-visible conflict
- Improved backend interface
- Reorganized customization options area
- Customization option added – change the initial tab that is open
- Width customization option default changed to 98% (fixes right-side border from cutting in some stack columns)
- Firefox :focus outline fix (caused minor display issues)
- Fixed issue where tab clicks would effect multiple instances of cleanTabs on a single page
Huge update to cleanAccordion adds some great new customization options that allows for some new theming – definitely check out the new preview page on the Light & Dark theme pages for ideas.
- Removed margin option (no need – already built into Stacks)
- Margin option for Theme 1
- Right-site cutting off fix added (occurred only in some themes)
- Fixed Height option (on/off)
- Fixed Height Sizing (container and inner elements)
- Links in the tabs will now open in a new tab in the browsers – using target=”_blank”
- Clear formatting code added (occurred only in some themes)
- Links now have a “selected” color option
- Icon (on/off) added – displays the “+” and rotates to an “x” (only in modern browsers)
- Icon color options added (color, hover color, selected color)
- Re-organized backend & changed some defaults
Check it out
There were some display issues with the previous version that appeared in Opera and Firefox. These issues were caused by some CSS 3 techniques that are not fully supported in those browsers at the time, though I was able to find a solution that did not use any CSS 3, which should help in backwards compatibility and cross-browser support.
- Adds Customization Option for ‘Arrow Size’ for the Quote Cloud theme
- Fixes display issues in Firefox & Opera
- Clearing code to fix padding and margin issues in some website themes
- Fixes other minor issues
Sorry for an update so close to the release – this is definitely not typical. Embarrassingly I had left a line of code commented out during some last minute testing and forget to un-comment the line of much-needed code.
The result, some of you may already notice a broken image displayed below cleanQuotes with no Author Icon. I believe this is occurring only in Firefox and Opera. Regardless, I have un-commented this section and the code is active once more removing this annoying visual.
Please download once more – sorry for the inconvenience too.
Major Update to Hang Glider in the new 2.0 version makes some much needed improvements as well as implements an all new lightbox that is fully responsive and animated – making Hang Glider truly fully responsive and fully animated. New options are added to turn the Hang Glider jQuery call and Lightbox call On/Off if you are using other tools or multiple instances of the Stack.
Check it out
Read more about the update in the Changelog.