NOTE: If you downloaded before 9/15/2012 that you will lose description text when you update. Please save this information before updating. Description data replaced with Slice command so you can drag and drop other stacks inside (i.e. HTML, Text, Columns, etc.).
- Moved Accordion Count option (New selection labels “first accordion”) – this sets the accordion class if there are more than one container on the page (global styling applied).
- Added Support for older browsers added.
- Internet Explorer Fixes – makes more presentable for older IE browsers (6+) though the functionality still has issues. IE9 keeps gradients, though border radius is only option for theme 2 in IE9 (part of IE’s gradient structure).
- Sets padding & margins to zero for some theme issues effecting DT & DD calls.
- Multi-containers first added (explained more above in 9/19 update).
- Auto-open option available for first Accordion tab.
- Removed font-size call inside description container
- Bottom border added in description container for Theme 2
- Clearfix added to the cleanAccordion container (caused conflicts in some themes)
- Description container no longer allows for text entry, but instead is a container for additional stacks. So you can drag and drop whatever the heck you want in it without limitations.