- Drag the ourGlass stack onto your page.
- Drag any of the preload stacks (or whatever you’d like to display while the content is loading) into the “Loading Animation” area.
- Drag and drop the content to be loaded into the “Content” area, it can be text, images, stacks, etc…
- Choose between Hide/Show to instantly display content when it’s ready, or Fade In/Fade Out to transition the preloaded out and the content in smoothly, rather than suddenly.
- Hide Loading Animation will only make changes inside of Stack’s edit mode, it won’t change anything in preview mode, or once your site is live on a server. If you’re using a lot of animations, edit mode may get bogged down by it so “Hide Loading Animation” will help to make Stacks run a little faster.
- Most of the customization options will be found in the preload stack.
Definition of terms:
Most of the preload stacks have size, colors, and reverse:
Controls the width and height in pixels, different preload stacks have different minimum and maximum sizes available.
Each preload stack has a different # of colors to control. They all use Rapidweaver’s built in color picker.
Some preload stacks spin, others move top to bottom, whatever the case, checking this box reverses the animation direction. So spinning clockwise would become spinning counter-clockwise if this box is checked.
Some of the preload stacks have special controls not found in the others:
Found in preloadGyro and preloadPlus. Controls the width of the circle’s borders in Gyro, and the width of the lines in Plus.
# of Circles:
Found in preloadGyro. Choose between 0-50 circles spinning around in random directions.
Found in preloadRetro. Choose between three different spinner animations within one stack.
Tips and Tricks:
- You can use one ourGlass stack for each image or content section to load individual sections independently of each other.
- Or try putting all of your page’s content into one ourGlass stack to have all of your content load at once.
- Put text describing an image into the “Loading Animation” section, and an image into the “Content” section. This way if an image is large or taking a while to load, the user can see a description while the image finishes loading.
- Use a custom gif or other animation in the “Loading Animation” section.
v1.2.0 (April 29, 2014)
- Customization option for minimum fade out duration added
- Customization option to delay duration before fade animation added
- Individual animations are now re-grouped under “1LD Stacks – ourGlass Animations” (these are updated under the individual animations)
- Solved Several Theme Conflicts
Updates & Changelog
Need to update your product? Use this form to download the latest version.