1. Double click and install Goldfish.
2. Drag Goldfish into page.
3. Take the movies that you want to use and drag them into the RapidWeaver’s resource. Use the formats MP4 and OGG for the movies to work across browsers. For best results use both formats.
4. Copy the names of the files in the resources. Put them in the correct allocated areas in the Goldfish Video input area.
Preparing for Older Browsers
1. Select an image or an embed code from a site like Youtube or Vimeo.
2. Drag the image in to the set image area.
3. Be sure to delete the default HTML if you aren’t using it.