cleanQuotes comes with 2 Stacks.
One is a Containing stack (use this to create a cleanQuotes section).
The other is an Inner stack (drop this inside cleanQuotes Container section to create individual Testimonial sections). Be certain to place each inner section directly below or above each other and not inside one another or outside the Containing stack (these will break the stack from working properly).
Each of these sections can be customized. The container section will control customization for that entire cleanQuotes section. The inner section will control customization options only for that individual testimonial.
Built-in Quote Icons (v 1.0+)
The built-in quotation icons can only be inserted in the Customization Options when using the Quote Box theme. All other themes must manually insert them, which can be done by simply dragging and dropping them in. You can float the quote icon left or right by using the Edit Image icon and choosing Float Image Left (or Right).
Here are the other quote icons free to download and use within the cleanQuotes RapidWeaver Stack (background color only added to assist with seeing the image – right click and select “Save Image As…”.
Adding Custom Images (v1.0+)
The Quote Box Theme, by default, will display a quotation image in the upper left corner of the testimonial. There are 5 built-in quotations that are displayed, though you can add your own image if you choose to do so.For the URL’s to be displayed on your images you will need to have published your website at least one time – if not these steps can be performed after your first publish.
1. Upload the image into the Resources section of RapidWeaver’s Edit Mode.
2. Click the image and select the clipboard icon (this will copy the URL to your clipboard)
3. Paste the URL (CMD+V) into the Custom Image section under General Controls in the cleanQuotes Container section (Make sure the Custom Image Icon checkbox has a check mark as well).
*This process is the same for the “Author Icon URL” option inside individual testimonial sections.
v2.1.3 (October 29, 2013)
- Group changed back to ’1LD Stacks’
v2.1.2 (Sept 5, 2013)
- New Flat Icons
- Quote icons now available as Stacks Media (must re-download to install)
v2.1.0 (July 2, 2013)
- SPARKLE ready
v2.0.1 (June 19, 2013)
- Removed theme option “test” (accidentally left in there)
v2.0.0 (June 14, 2013)
- New backend design
- HTML5 Shiv added
- Cleaned code to resolve some theme conflicts and increase speed performance
- New theme options (Quote Cloud New)
- Default theme changed to Quote Cloud
- Icons stored as separate files – can insert own images now
- Transparency option for all themes (Quote Box theme removed)
- All themes can run background icon
- Author Icon image changed to image drop box
- Author Icon border on/off option added
- Author Icon border limit increased to 10px
- 7 more quote icons/image files included in package
v1.1.0 (March 11, 2013)
- Adds Customization Option for ‘Arrow Size’ for the Quote Cloud theme
- Fixes display issues in Firefox & Opera
- Clearing code to fix padding and margin issues in some website themes
- Fixes other minor issues