Installing Augment Slide
Upon uploading your Augment Slide Stack, open up your “Stack Elements” option. You should be able to see your new Stack added:
Drag & drop the Stack onto your RapidWeaver page.
*If you want to preview the Augment Slide caption on its development page, simply right click on the targeted Stack. Adjust the width of the caption for optimal distinctiveness between Stack placement.
Configuring Augment Slide
The Augment Slide Stack offers a few options to maximize design potential and individuality:
- Slide Type: Define the positioning type of caption.
- Caption Color: Adjust the color of the caption.
- Caption Font Color: Adjust the font color of the caption.
- Line Height: Adjust the line height of the caption.
- Width: Adjust the width of the caption.
- Left Padding: Adjust the left padding of the caption.
- Right Padding: Adjust the right padding of the caption.
- Top Padding: Adjust the top padding of the caption.
- Bottom Padding: Adjust the bottom padding of the caption.
v1.2.2 (January 13, 2014)
- New icons for backend
- Changed grouping to ’1LD Stacks’
v1.2.0 (July 5, 2013)
- SPARKLE ready
- Slide effect occurs on touch events for touchscreen devices
v1.1.0 (June 3, 2013)
- Preview fix on RapidWeaver development page, i.e. secondary-clicking function no longer necessary