- Custom Controls for Roadmap Map Layout
- Custom Title (only if Custom Controls is turned on – appears in top right controls as the name of the map style and allows users to switch back to default)
- Animate Icon (bounce) – nice animation effect for map markers when selected
- Custom Map Colors (availabe if Custom Controls is turned on)
- Highways, Arterial Roads (main roads), Local Roads (i.e. neighborhoods)
- Transit Lines & Transite Stations
- Land/Landscapes (Man Made & Natural)
- Turn on/off Map Controls: pan, zoom, map type, scale, streetview, overview map
- Advanced – API Address option (maps.google.com by default, maps-api-ssl.google.com for SSL addresses)
2.0 is a huge update that adds tons of improvements including a 600% speed performance, text captions section, video support, also you can place other stacks inside, new buttons & options, and tons more new controls.
This update is FREE for all existing Juice Box users, though the new version has two stacks now, so please download using our Purchase Order Lookup page.
20% Discount Code: 20_juiceBox_012014
Offer Expires January 17, 2014
- Improved performance by ~600%.
- Benchmarks performed with animations turned off.
- Added support for text(captions), videos, and other stacks.
- Layout is 100% customizable.
- Buttons are svg, added several new button options.
- Changed the thumbnail and fullscreen options for more versatility.
- Size in px/%
- Min/Max width and height
- Auto width and height
- Option to turn off animations.
- Option to use only one thumbnail image for an entire gallery of images.
- Fullscreen scrolling (for long content).
- Was previously fixed position without scrolling
Augment Pic has undergone a huge upgrade making it a far handier tool to have when displaying engaging pictures on any page. New effects and image filters make this stack a photo or graphics display tool must.
20% Off Discount Code: 20_augmentPic_122013
Offer Expires December 27, 2013
- Supports the new Font Awesome 4.0.3 – note the html for this version changed, so it will not work with earlier versions. This annoyed me a bit so I created a free Font Awesome stack – you can find our main page.
- Improved some CSS calls for browser compatibility
- New shadow controls – this might be advanced for some users. The default displays 0 1px 1px – the first 2 numbers control x and y axis, the third is blur
- Icon default position lowered slightly
- Removes target=”_blank” from anchor tag (link)
- Changed sliders to number dials in customization options
- Anchor tag hover color corrected
- Default font sizes now added
- Improved various CSS code
- Bottom tabs now available for 4 themes (excludes the 2 folder themes)
- Minimal Border control – pixel size of border for Minimal Rectangle & Underline themes
- Customization options changes – some sliders made into number dials
- Container padding customization now available
- CSS coding improvements for more browser support in use of the effects
- Minimum Width customization option fixed
- Group changed back to ‘1LD Stacks’
- Added font size control to the Knob/Dial version
- The Knob/Dial can now also display titles
- The Knob/Dial has an option to display titles only on mouse hover
- You can use custom icon images in both the button and Knob/Dial version of the stack, more info will be added to the tutorial page
- The Knob/Dial is no longer limited to 5 items, you can now add between 2 and 5 items
- You can now increase the size for the icons and titles to 30px
- The Buttons version now allows you to adjust the padding and spacing of the buttons
- Fixed various small bugs
20% Off Discount Code: 20_phantom15_102013
Offer Expires October 31
- Removed links from the bullet list items, though it can manually be added again. Links will still automatically remain for “button” sections
- Added the new flat icon
- Returned to group ‘1LD Stacks’ vs ‘1 Little Designer – cleanSuite’
Text in cleanLists previously read by default:
“(1) Select this text, (2) Create an unordered list in the upper toolbar – the icon is similar to the cleanLists icon, (3) choose one of the first list item images – cleanLists will override their appearance in Preview Mode.”
Text in the same area now reads simply:
“Create an unordered list in this section from the list icon in the top right”
- No Gutter Option
- 6th Column Added
- All Reduced to 1 Stack (previously 5)
- New Icon
- SPARKLE Ready
20% Discount Code: 20_cleanResponse_102013
Offer Expires October 11, 2013
- Removed Unnecessary Coding
- Added ‘break-word’ to Tab Text
- Size of Tabs Better Adjusts at 320px (iPhone Portrait)
Simple Divider 1.3.3
- Removed Unnecessary Asset Call & Files
- Spacing Control Over Both Top & Bottom
- Customization Section Improved
- HTML 5 Wrap On/Off Option Added
- Font Size Inherit On/Off Option Added
- Responsive Font Size On/Off Option Added
- Various Customization Section Improvements
- Cleaned Up Various CSS & JS Code
- Collapsible Advanced Option (allows tabs to be completely collapsed)
- Tabs tested to support Font Awesome without conflict – tutorial here
- New Flat Icons Added
- New Flat Icons
- Quote icons now available as Stacks Media (must re-download to install)
- Added !important tags in CSS to fix some Theme conflicts
- New Flat Icons
The only responsive RapidWeaver jQuery tabs tool just got better! If you are an existing customer this update is free. If not, go grab a copy at 20%.
- New Flat Icon
- Improved Customization Section
- Various Input Fields Changed to Number Fields
- Added Depth to CSS to Resolve Certain Theme Conflicts
- Animation Option (on/off)
- Hashtag Appearing in URL Removed
- Background Transparency Option for Borders, Tabs, & Content (on/off)
- Inherit Styling Option for Text & Links (on/off)
- Border Inactive Hover Color Controls
- Static Width Option in Advanced Settings (can set to pixel or percentage width)
20% Off Discount Code: 20_cleanTabs_082013
25% Off Stack & Carpe Diem Theme: 25_tabs_carpe_082013
Offer Expires September 6, 2013
Phantom is a navigational sorting tool that beautifully animates content based on categories that you decide. Create 1-10 of these categories in the sorting navigation section and items will beautifully animate with a jQuery masonry effect (such as seen in the Hang Glider stack).
30% OFF Discount Code: 30_Phantom_082013
Offer Expires 8/30/2013
cleanSearch is a powerful search stack that allows you to create searchable content sections and a customizable search engine text tool. Searched content can animate into place or simple not show. Results can also be displayed in a drop down menu for quicker use.
30% OFF Discount Code: 30_cleanSearch_082013
Offer Expires 8/30/2013
Control Panel 1.5 – Fixes certain text editing options (automatic update).
- Now Sparkle Ready!
- Inner Stack omitted; place content directly inside container stack
- Resolved conflict with multiple Carousel instances on the same page
- Carousel themes improved (an removed theme can be achieved with customization options)
- Pagination added (including position & color options)
- 9 button controls/arrows
- Improved customization options section.
- Font Awesome is now stored separately as a folder, css file, and font files that can be added by dragging & dropping the folder into the Resources section of RapidWeaver. This change was made to avoid slowdowns from multiple calls to the files, which added tremendous slow-down when many cleanAccordions existed on a single page.
- Some minor changes were made in the customization options (nothing was added or removed, simply improved from an interaction standpoint).
- SPARKLE ready
- Touchscreen devices will now activate/inactive the slide effect.
- Renamed Fonts folder to eliminate Stack conflicts
- Added Font Awesome to the List Icons
- Major changes/improvements to Customization section
- Center text alignment option removed (unnecessary – already built into Stacks)
- !important tag added to cursor CSS to help override opposing styles
cleanResponse now includes control of collapsing positions for screensizes. You can turn the collapsing off and for odd numbered columns you can choose if top or bottom sections collapse into full width.
- New backend design
- HTML5 Shiv added
- Cleaned code to resolve some theme conflicts and increase speed performance
- New theme options (Quote Cloud New)
- Default theme changed to Quote Cloud
- Icons stored as separate files – can insert own images now
- Transparency option for all themes (Quote Box theme removed)
- All themes can run background icon
- Author Icon image changed to image drop box
- Author Icon border on/off option added
- Author Icon border limit increased to 10px
- 7 more quote icons/image files included in package
- New backend design
- Transparent background option added
- Tab highlight colors now available
- Indenting fix for unordered lists inside some themes
- Icon position now customizable
- Icon Size now customizable
- Gradient display improved when border radius is used (rounded corners)
- Gradient for theme 1 can be turned on/off
- Font Awesome used in place of text – for all available icons go here
- Inner elements now control icon symbols – each tab can have unique icon
- Snippet file removed (no longer serves purpose with new customization options)
New Customization Options
- Links Inherit All – all colors & customization will be inherited from the theme
- Line Height On/Off
- Line Height Size (px)
- Letter Spacing On/Off
- Letter Spacing Size (px)
The container is now position: relative so that absolutely positioned items can be placed inside (for advanced users).
In addition, the overflow: visible for parent containers was removed as it was breaking functionality when placed in some stacks. This was originally done for the Rotating text option, which will now have to be done manually by adding padding with the built-in Stacks option, which is the better way to do it anyway or rotated text could overlap with other objects and text.