- New backend design
- HTML5 Shiv added
- Cleaned code to resolve some theme conflicts and increase speed performance
- New theme options (Quote Cloud New)
- Default theme changed to Quote Cloud
- Icons stored as separate files – can insert own images now
- Transparency option for all themes (Quote Box theme removed)
- All themes can run background icon
- Author Icon image changed to image drop box
- Author Icon border on/off option added
- Author Icon border limit increased to 10px
- 7 more quote icons/image files included in package
- New backend design
- Transparent background option added
- Tab highlight colors now available
- Indenting fix for unordered lists inside some themes
- Icon position now customizable
- Icon Size now customizable
- Gradient display improved when border radius is used (rounded corners)
- Gradient for theme 1 can be turned on/off
- Font Awesome used in place of text – for all available icons go here
- Inner elements now control icon symbols – each tab can have unique icon
- Snippet file removed (no longer serves purpose with new customization options)
Twitter’s API has been at version 1.0 for some time and gone through little to no changes since Twitter released (from what I could fine).
A new API, version 1.1, released within the last 24 hours, which will cause anything (Theme, Plugin, Stack, etc) that uses the old API to fail – unless they were prepared with the new API, which I’m guessing few were.
For 1 Little Designer this means only that our twitterConnect Stack is current not operating, though we hope to have this fixed asap.
We also advice any business website’s that rely or weigh heavily any 3rd party Plugins or Stacks that use Twitter to check and make sure things are functioning… if not, likely the developer is working to fix this, but you may want to check in periodically.
Parallax Stacks Uses use the power of jQuery to create awesome parallax background effects. Easily control the scroll speed and direction of two background layers. Add any stack you want as content and use it in any theme! You can also use the Parallax Stacks Wrap as a fantastic responsive one page animated scrolling website, just like the one you see here!
Syntax Highlight Pro allows you to easily add code onto any Stacks page. Choose from 8 beautiful themes and code in over 20 supported languages.
Free version offers 1 theme & 7 supported languages.
New Customization Options
- Links Inherit All – all colors & customization will be inherited from the theme
- Line Height On/Off
- Line Height Size (px)
- Letter Spacing On/Off
- Letter Spacing Size (px)
The container is now position: relative so that absolutely positioned items can be placed inside (for advanced users).
In addition, the overflow: visible for parent containers was removed as it was breaking functionality when placed in some stacks. This was originally done for the Rotating text option, which will now have to be done manually by adding padding with the built-in Stacks option, which is the better way to do it anyway or rotated text could overlap with other objects and text.
Augment Cube is a fully responsive interactive cube that allows users to input text, images, video and other stacks. Cool options such as transparency and parallax make this Stack very interactive for users.
Augment Slide is a fully responsive image hover effect option similar to that seen on the current 1littledesigner.com home page. Insert content easily into the box: text, images, video, and other stacks.
Update includes a few minor changes to the Stack.
- Consolidation into one Stack file.
- Consolidation of Axis Controls.
includes a small patch that removes a local call of jQuery version 1.7.1 with Stacks’ built-in call of the latest jQuery API (previous version of jQuery wasn’t compatible, but this is now fixed).
Due to some requests a few additions have been made to the cleanTabs RapidWeaver Stack.
- Tab Count increased from 12 to 20
- New Edit UI changes – tab content sections display what Tab # they are connected to
- Theme 1 transparency snippet included (alternatively you can manually add the code)
cleanVideos is a name being re-assigned for the cleanSuite / clean series (a stack series for small/medium business websites).
If you download Simple Videos please delete the previous (cleanVideos). You can keep both, though it might look confusing in Edit Mode.
Here are a list of the 2.0.0 changes:
- Renamed Simple Videos (cleanVideos will be a separate stack for the cleanSuite series)
- HTML5 Support
- HTML5 Snippet Included
- Edit Mode UI Changes
Take control of powerful CSS and CSS3 web animation with ease!
Control Panel provides full control over page elements for those who don’t know how to code, as well as improve the workflow for those who do code. With nearly 100 control options, you can make your site look exactly the way you want it and add a new level of interactivity and audience engagement.
cleanTips is perfect for taking advantage of small spaces. Use it to place beautiful and easily customizable tooltips on any Stacks 2.0+ page. Perfect for buttons, videos, small text snippets, images, shaping cart presentations, notifications, and alerts.
Create multiple tooltips, change colors, beautiful transition effects for most modern browsers, easy to use and simple customization.
cleanLists & cleanResponse now both have video tutorials located on their respective tutorial page. In addition, you can find these videos on our YouTube channel.
A small update to cleanLists also attempts to fix the standard bullets from appearing, which would occur in some themes. An unneeded file was also removed.
cleanLists lets you easily Create Beautifully Responsive Table Lists & Pricing Charts. Cool custom bullets and web icon fonts built-in to make your lists and pricing tables look awesome.
cleanLists is great for large listings and price tables, while also offering great display options for smaller sections, such as contact information, download details, Social Media, promotion points, and much more.
Designed to work with cleanResponse for beautiful responsive flow.
twitterConnect now fully responsive. The expandable feature was removed and largely unnecessary – this was done due to a responsive conflict in the customized jQuery UI. The price was also increased due to the update (or rather the amount of time that went into the update), though this is a FREE update for all existing customers of twitterConnect.
Already own? Go get the new update HERE
Don’t own? Go check it out!
HTML 5 Video Stack that allows you to play continuously looping videos. This stack supports MP4 and OGG files, though if your video is in another file type you can easily convert. Currently compatible in all modern browsers: Safari, Chrome, Firefox, Opera, and Internet Explorer 9+. Older versions of Internet Explorer have the option to fallback and display an image (IE 6+).
Fully responsive lightbox stack – beautifully responds to any screen size, tablet, and smartphone. Saves on loading time by eliminating the need to place thumbnail images, which are instead automatically generated and controlled in size in the customization options. Continual flow: Not stopping at the last image, JuiceBox allows users to seamlessly cycle through your image gallery. Images aspect ratio is kept in tact while never allowing images to exceed their actual size.
Augment Pic allows you to place captions on images anywhere in your site. Comments can glide beautifully in from the top, bottom, left and right sides.
Augment Pic also takes advantage of some very cool effects currently supported only by Chrome & Safari, but trends suggest support in all other modern browsers will soon follow. These image effects include
Blur, Brightness, Contrast, Grayscale, Hue-Rotate, Invert, Opacity, Saturate, and Sepia.
Our cleanAccordion jQuery accordion stack is one of our most popular stacks, fully responsive, and SUPER light weight (low cost loading time).
Due to its popularity and power we get a ton of update requests and deal out a ton of free updates.
Our latest update includes the following additional features and fixes:
- Icon animate on/off
- Icon symbol customization (any keyboard character)
- Rotate degree customization
- Icon customization sectioned below General Customization options
- Snippet included in files for advanced Icon customization controls (tutorial added)
- clearfix added for collapsing <dd> in certain themes (including Carpe Diem)
- Pixel adjustment to protect from right border disappearing in certain column widths
- Auto-open speed fixed
If you already own then go grab your free update HERE.
A couple very small patches were made to cleanTabs and the Carpe Diem theme.
- Fixed responsive conflict with various stacks
- Other minor bugs were fixed
- Removes font-family call – will now inherit theme font or Stacks assigned font
For updates please use our Purchase Order Lookup page.