New Customization Options
- Links Inherit All – all colors & customization will be inherited from the theme
- Line Height On/Off
- Line Height Size (px)
- Letter Spacing On/Off
- Letter Spacing Size (px)
The container is now position: relative so that absolutely positioned items can be placed inside (for advanced users).
In addition, the overflow: visible for parent containers was removed as it was breaking functionality when placed in some stacks. This was originally done for the Rotating text option, which will now have to be done manually by adding padding with the built-in Stacks option, which is the better way to do it anyway or rotated text could overlap with other objects and text.
Augment Cube is a fully responsive interactive cube that allows users to input text, images, video and other stacks. Cool options such as transparency and parallax make this Stack very interactive for users.
Check it out!
Augment Slide is a fully responsive image hover effect option similar to that seen on the current 1littledesigner.com home page. Insert content easily into the box: text, images, video, and other stacks.
Check it out!
Update includes a few minor changes to the Stack.
- Consolidation into one Stack file.
- Consolidation of Axis Controls.
includes a small patch that removes a local call of jQuery version 1.7.1 with Stacks’ built-in call of the latest jQuery API (previous version of jQuery wasn’t compatible, but this is now fixed).
Due to some requests a few additions have been made to the cleanTabs RapidWeaver Stack.
- Tab Count increased from 12 to 20
- New Edit UI changes – tab content sections display what Tab # they are connected to
- Theme 1 transparency snippet included (alternatively you can manually add the code)
Check out Stack Page
Check out Tutorial
Purchase Order Lookup
cleanVideos is a name being re-assigned for the cleanSuite / clean series (a stack series for small/medium business websites).
If you download Simple Videos please delete the previous (cleanVideos). You can keep both, though it might look confusing in Edit Mode.
Here are a list of the 2.0.0 changes:
- Renamed Simple Videos (cleanVideos will be a separate stack for the cleanSuite series)
- HTML5 Support
- HTML5 Snippet Included
- Edit Mode UI Changes
Take control of powerful CSS and CSS3 web animation with ease!
Control Panel provides full control over page elements for those who don’t know how to code, as well as improve the workflow for those who do code. With nearly 100 control options, you can make your site look exactly the way you want it and add a new level of interactivity and audience engagement.
Check it out!
cleanTips is perfect for taking advantage of small spaces. Use it to place beautiful and easily customizable tooltips on any Stacks 2.0+ page. Perfect for buttons, videos, small text snippets, images, shaping cart presentations, notifications, and alerts.
Create multiple tooltips, change colors, beautiful transition effects for most modern browsers, easy to use and simple customization.
cleanLists & cleanResponse now both have video tutorials located on their respective tutorial page. In addition, you can find these videos on our YouTube channel.
A small update to cleanLists also attempts to fix the standard bullets from appearing, which would occur in some themes. An unneeded file was also removed.
cleanLists lets you easily Create Beautifully Responsive Table Lists & Pricing Charts. Cool custom bullets and web icon fonts built-in to make your lists and pricing tables look awesome.
cleanLists is great for large listings and price tables, while also offering great display options for smaller sections, such as contact information, download details, Social Media, promotion points, and much more.
Designed to work with cleanResponse for beautiful responsive flow.
Check it out!
twitterConnect now fully responsive. The expandable feature was removed and largely unnecessary – this was done due to a responsive conflict in the customized jQuery UI. The price was also increased due to the update (or rather the amount of time that went into the update), though this is a FREE update for all existing customers of twitterConnect.
Already own? Go get the new update HERE
Don’t own? Go check it out!
HTML 5 Video Stack that allows you to play continuously looping videos. This stack supports MP4 and OGG files, though if your video is in another file type you can easily convert. Currently compatible in all modern browsers: Safari, Chrome, Firefox, Opera, and Internet Explorer 9+. Older versions of Internet Explorer have the option to fallback and display an image (IE 6+).
Check it out!
Fully responsive lightbox stack – beautifully responds to any screen size, tablet, and smartphone. Saves on loading time by eliminating the need to place thumbnail images, which are instead automatically generated and controlled in size in the customization options. Continual flow: Not stopping at the last image, JuiceBox allows users to seamlessly cycle through your image gallery. Images aspect ratio is kept in tact while never allowing images to exceed their actual size.
Check it out!
Augment Pic allows you to place captions on images anywhere in your site. Comments can glide beautifully in from the top, bottom, left and right sides.
Augment Pic also takes advantage of some very cool effects currently supported only by Chrome & Safari, but trends suggest support in all other modern browsers will soon follow. These image effects include
Blur, Brightness, Contrast, Grayscale, Hue-Rotate, Invert, Opacity, Saturate, and Sepia.
Check it out!
Our cleanAccordion jQuery accordion stack is one of our most popular stacks, fully responsive, and SUPER light weight (low cost loading time).
Due to its popularity and power we get a ton of update requests and deal out a ton of free updates.
Our latest update includes the following additional features and fixes:
- Icon animate on/off
- Icon symbol customization (any keyboard character)
- Rotate degree customization
- Icon customization sectioned below General Customization options
- Snippet included in files for advanced Icon customization controls (tutorial added)
- clearfix added for collapsing <dd> in certain themes (including Carpe Diem)
- Pixel adjustment to protect from right border disappearing in certain column widths
- Auto-open speed fixed
If you already own then go grab your free update HERE.
A couple very small patches were made to cleanTabs and the Carpe Diem theme.
- Fixed responsive conflict with various stacks
- Other minor bugs were fixed
- Removes font-family call – will now inherit theme font or Stacks assigned font
For updates please use our Purchase Order Lookup page.
Clean Response is a fully responsive layout stack. It will ensure that content will look good no matter the size of screen. Basically, all your columns and content will fit and adjust to any screen and device.
This stack runs at $7.95, though if you are subscribed to our e-mail list or if you Like us on Facebook you’ll receive a 30% discount code good until April 5th.
Check it out
cleanTabs is one of our top selling stacks and we have received tons of requests over time, which has led to a huge update adding some awesome new features and some compatibility fixes.
- Fully compatible back to Internet Explorer 8
- Theme 1 compatible back to IE 7
- Fully Responsive with controls to adjust to varying themes
- 3 New Minimalist themes
- Fix compatibility in some themes caused by CSS 3 backface-visible conflict
- Improved backend interface
- Reorganized customization options area
- Customization option added – change the initial tab that is open
- Width customization option default changed to 98% (fixes right-side border from cutting in some stack columns)
- Firefox :focus outline fix (caused minor display issues)
- Fixed issue where tab clicks would effect multiple instances of cleanTabs on a single page
Huge update to cleanAccordion adds some great new customization options that allows for some new theming – definitely check out the new preview page on the Light & Dark theme pages for ideas.
- Removed margin option (no need – already built into Stacks)
- Margin option for Theme 1
- Right-site cutting off fix added (occurred only in some themes)
- Fixed Height option (on/off)
- Fixed Height Sizing (container and inner elements)
- Links in the tabs will now open in a new tab in the browsers – using target=”_blank”
- Clear formatting code added (occurred only in some themes)
- Links now have a “selected” color option
- Icon (on/off) added – displays the “+” and rotates to an “x” (only in modern browsers)
- Icon color options added (color, hover color, selected color)
- Re-organized backend & changed some defaults
Check it out
There were some display issues with the previous version that appeared in Opera and Firefox. These issues were caused by some CSS 3 techniques that are not fully supported in those browsers at the time, though I was able to find a solution that did not use any CSS 3, which should help in backwards compatibility and cross-browser support.
- Adds Customization Option for ‘Arrow Size’ for the Quote Cloud theme
- Fixes display issues in Firefox & Opera
- Clearing code to fix padding and margin issues in some website themes
- Fixes other minor issues
Sorry for an update so close to the release – this is definitely not typical. Embarrassingly I had left a line of code commented out during some last minute testing and forget to un-comment the line of much-needed code.
The result, some of you may already notice a broken image displayed below cleanQuotes with no Author Icon. I believe this is occurring only in Firefox and Opera. Regardless, I have un-commented this section and the code is active once more removing this annoying visual.
Please download once more – sorry for the inconvenience too.