- Now Sparkle Ready!
- Inner Stack omitted; place content directly inside container stack
- Resolved conflict with multiple Carousel instances on the same page
- Carousel themes improved (an removed theme can be achieved with customization options)
- Pagination added (including position & color options)
- 9 button controls/arrows
- Improved customization options section.
- Font Awesome is now stored separately as a folder, css file, and font files that can be added by dragging & dropping the folder into the Resources section of RapidWeaver. This change was made to avoid slowdowns from multiple calls to the files, which added tremendous slow-down when many cleanAccordions existed on a single page.
- Some minor changes were made in the customization options (nothing was added or removed, simply improved from an interaction standpoint).
- SPARKLE ready
- Touchscreen devices will now activate/inactive the slide effect.
Parallax Shift allows you to create Stack sections that can appear/disappear, cycle through images, or even change between different stacks. These events change on mouse scrolling as is typical in Parallax effects.
30% OFF Discount Code: 30_ParaShift_062013
Offer Expires July 5, 2013
Augment Mobile allows you to easily put stack content inside of an iPhone or iPad device. Images are fully responsive.
30% OFF Discount Code: 30_AugMobile_062013
Offer Expires July 5, 2013
cleanResponse now includes control of collapsing positions for screensizes. You can turn the collapsing off and for odd numbered columns you can choose if top or bottom sections collapse into full width.
Simple Buttons allows you to drag and drop buttons into any Stacks section – Modern browsers can take advantage of beautiful new CSS3 effects, such as rounded corners & gradients. Pro adds background image options, Font Awesome icons and Advanced options.
- New backend design
- HTML5 Shiv added
- Cleaned code to resolve some theme conflicts and increase speed performance
- New theme options (Quote Cloud New)
- Default theme changed to Quote Cloud
- Icons stored as separate files – can insert own images now
- Transparency option for all themes (Quote Box theme removed)
- All themes can run background icon
- Author Icon image changed to image drop box
- Author Icon border on/off option added
- Author Icon border limit increased to 10px
- 7 more quote icons/image files included in package
- New backend design
- Transparent background option added
- Tab highlight colors now available
- Indenting fix for unordered lists inside some themes
- Icon position now customizable
- Icon Size now customizable
- Gradient display improved when border radius is used (rounded corners)
- Gradient for theme 1 can be turned on/off
- Font Awesome used in place of text – for all available icons go here
- Inner elements now control icon symbols – each tab can have unique icon
- Snippet file removed (no longer serves purpose with new customization options)
Twitter’s API has been at version 1.0 for some time and gone through little to no changes since Twitter released (from what I could fine).
A new API, version 1.1, released within the last 24 hours, which will cause anything (Theme, Plugin, Stack, etc) that uses the old API to fail – unless they were prepared with the new API, which I’m guessing few were.
For 1 Little Designer this means only that our twitterConnect Stack is current not operating, though we hope to have this fixed asap.
We also advice any business website’s that rely or weigh heavily any 3rd party Plugins or Stacks that use Twitter to check and make sure things are functioning… if not, likely the developer is working to fix this, but you may want to check in periodically.
Parallax Stacks Uses use the power of jQuery to create awesome parallax background effects. Easily control the scroll speed and direction of two background layers. Add any stack you want as content and use it in any theme! You can also use the Parallax Stacks Wrap as a fantastic responsive one page animated scrolling website, just like the one you see here!
Syntax Highlight Pro allows you to easily add code onto any Stacks page. Choose from 8 beautiful themes and code in over 20 supported languages.
Free version offers 1 theme & 7 supported languages.
New Customization Options
- Links Inherit All – all colors & customization will be inherited from the theme
- Line Height On/Off
- Line Height Size (px)
- Letter Spacing On/Off
- Letter Spacing Size (px)
The container is now position: relative so that absolutely positioned items can be placed inside (for advanced users).
In addition, the overflow: visible for parent containers was removed as it was breaking functionality when placed in some stacks. This was originally done for the Rotating text option, which will now have to be done manually by adding padding with the built-in Stacks option, which is the better way to do it anyway or rotated text could overlap with other objects and text.
Augment Cube is a fully responsive interactive cube that allows users to input text, images, video and other stacks. Cool options such as transparency and parallax make this Stack very interactive for users.
Augment Slide is a fully responsive image hover effect option similar to that seen on the current 1littledesigner.com home page. Insert content easily into the box: text, images, video, and other stacks.
Update includes a few minor changes to the Stack.
- Consolidation into one Stack file.
- Consolidation of Axis Controls.
includes a small patch that removes a local call of jQuery version 1.7.1 with Stacks’ built-in call of the latest jQuery API (previous version of jQuery wasn’t compatible, but this is now fixed).
Due to some requests a few additions have been made to the cleanTabs RapidWeaver Stack.
- Tab Count increased from 12 to 20
- New Edit UI changes – tab content sections display what Tab # they are connected to
- Theme 1 transparency snippet included (alternatively you can manually add the code)
cleanVideos is a name being re-assigned for the cleanSuite / clean series (a stack series for small/medium business websites).
If you download Simple Videos please delete the previous (cleanVideos). You can keep both, though it might look confusing in Edit Mode.
Here are a list of the 2.0.0 changes:
- Renamed Simple Videos (cleanVideos will be a separate stack for the cleanSuite series)
- HTML5 Support
- HTML5 Snippet Included
- Edit Mode UI Changes
Take control of powerful CSS and CSS3 web animation with ease!
Control Panel provides full control over page elements for those who don’t know how to code, as well as improve the workflow for those who do code. With nearly 100 control options, you can make your site look exactly the way you want it and add a new level of interactivity and audience engagement.
cleanTips is perfect for taking advantage of small spaces. Use it to place beautiful and easily customizable tooltips on any Stacks 2.0+ page. Perfect for buttons, videos, small text snippets, images, shaping cart presentations, notifications, and alerts.
Create multiple tooltips, change colors, beautiful transition effects for most modern browsers, easy to use and simple customization.
cleanLists & cleanResponse now both have video tutorials located on their respective tutorial page. In addition, you can find these videos on our YouTube channel.
A small update to cleanLists also attempts to fix the standard bullets from appearing, which would occur in some themes. An unneeded file was also removed.
cleanLists lets you easily Create Beautifully Responsive Table Lists & Pricing Charts. Cool custom bullets and web icon fonts built-in to make your lists and pricing tables look awesome.
cleanLists is great for large listings and price tables, while also offering great display options for smaller sections, such as contact information, download details, Social Media, promotion points, and much more.
Designed to work with cleanResponse for beautiful responsive flow.