Timed Content now includes a Date & Time stack. Use it to display the live local time of the visitor or the current time in any timezone. The format can be localized as well as the text. This stack supports the same style customizations and animations features that come with the Timed Content stack.
The Press stack now includes an additional “Lite” stack. This stack has streamlined controls for setup in seconds! Apply preset effects and designs with just a few clicks. You still have control over important options like color and sizing but do not need to spend a lot of time adjusting the details.
The cleanSearch stack has been updated and rebranded as Quick Finder. This new stack has added features and styles. Let your users sort & find content with a lightning fast search bar that updates matches instantaneously on every keypress. Quick Finder has three core functions that you can use to sort the order of your stacks, hide & only show matches, or show all & hide non-matching content.
Note: If you already own cleanSearch this is a free update to that stack. You must use the purchase order lookup form to download the stack to get the update.
Assemble has been updated with improved performance. Animations no longer wait for the page to finish loading, greatly increasing activation speed. All of the code has been consolidated into a single file so you can add as many stacks as you need without impacting load speed. There are also 4 new selectable animations that use 3D depth to create unique effects.
Overlay Menu has been overhauled to bring it up to date with current design trends & regulations. With all new features, improments, & bug fixes this menu can serve as a go to stack for your RapidWeaver projects. Use it as a main menu, a secondary menu, or even a descrite content area that supports most 3rd-party stacks.
- Current page will now highlight automatically
- New option to align the entire menu to the left, center, or right
- Create custom toggle icons using images
- Use custom fonts by title or inherit the theme or framework font
- The stack settings have been streamlined for easier setup and use
- Edit mode has been redesigned to be less busy
- Performance while editing menu settings has been improved
- The “Replace Theme Menu” has been updated to work in more themes
- Ionicons do not load from an external file
- Fonts no longer load externally & the Webfont Helper stack is included
- Bug that could cause the page to jump to the top after opening the menu
- Reduced errors when uploading custom menus with lots of items
Note: This update is free for those who already own the stack.
Live Search 1.8.0
Live Search has been improved to work better along side more themes and stacks. Take advantage of the new options that make it easier than ever to add a fully featured search bar to your website without the need for a database.
- New option to easily exclude pages
- Search specific elements on a page by ID using hashtags
- Improved automatic live indexing
- Now removes duplicate links
- End users may use “” (quotation marks) in searches to find specific phrases
- Improved search results spacing
- Minor bug fixes and improvements
Version 1.6.1 (May 26, 2019)
- Fixed a bug that would cause PDF files to load during page load.
Version 1.6.0 ( May 10, 2018 )
- New option to allow search links to highlight the term on the destination page and scroll down to it.
- Navigation stacks that are properly wrapped in a tag will no longer be included in the page search description.
- Now includes a debug mode that will list the current searchable pages in the browser console
Note: The updates are free for those who already own the stacks.
Clean Menu 1.2.0
Now with all new options to support more menu styles. Keep your navigation menu clean by showing only your most important links up top. Store less commonly used links inside a sleek dropdown menu with this fully customizable menu stack for RapidWeaver.
- (1.2.0) New option to swap in submenu dropdowns instead of a toggle.
- (1.2.0) Parent page links can now automatically be disabled.
- (1.2.0) Toggle/submenu dropdowns will no longer close when the page is scrolled.
- (1.2.0) Toggle/submenu dropdowns menu colors are now adjustable without enabling custom text colors.
- (1.2.0) New option to center the logo in mobile screens.
- (1.0.6) Fixes a bug that could cause extra menu items to briefly show unformatted while the page is loading.
- (1.0.5) Fixed a Font Awesome icon alignment issue
- (1.0.5) Same page scroll now works with the toggle menu as well
Increased compatibility with 3rd-party themes and frameworks (IE Foundation)
- (1.0.4) Added an option to bold the menu items
- (1.0.4) Long menus no longer get cut off when the sticky option is enabled
- (1.0.4) Fixed a few item alignment bugs
- Various minor bug fixes
Quick Editor Admin 1.2.0
Now with pop up notifications, an image manager, and global image storage/access. Quick Editor Admin is a WYSIWYG (what you see is what you get) editor that can be used to update & add text or images to a website directly through any OS’s desktop or mobile browser. Make quick edits or even allow someone else to manage the content of your website through a non-technical user friendly interface. This stack is great for those who need to update often or for those who need to make changes without access to RapidWeaver.
Important: You must use order lookup to download version 1.2.0
This update changes where data is stored. In order to not effect your current projects this update will install as a separate stack.
- (1.2.0) Changes made to content through the editor are now consolidated into a single data file.
- (1.2.0) The image upload window now has global access to all uploaded images, no matter what page they were uploaded from.
- (1.2.0) New styled message and error notifications.
- (1.2.0) Messages
will be dismissed automatically after a few seconds.
- (1.2.0) Errors
will be dismissed automatically if the editor interface is used.
- (1.2.0) Improved compatibility with 3rd-party stacks.
- (1.2.0) Image dialog now properly updates with images if you upload multiple.
- (1.2.0) Image upload errors now properly cancel the upload progress.
- (1.1.0) Image upload window now has an image manager for selecting images and deleting images.
- (1.1.0) Experimental feature: Disable saving changes made in the editor.
- (1.1.0) Experimental feature:
Add selectable custom css classes through the properties window. The properties window is opened by clicking on the element’s tag in the bottom left of the editor.
- Various minor bug fixes
Another big Siphon Update:
* Now includes a Radio Button option (Must add the FontAwesome Stack to the Stacks page)
* Now includes a Checkbox option (Must add the FontAwesome Stack to the Stacks page)
* Now includes a Text option
* Now includes a File / Attachment option
* New pagination nav option
* Now supports multiple auto-reply formats
* Now supports multiple end slides
* Use custom text in the confirm / next buttons
* Email data is now encrypted to prevent bot harvesting
* Fixed: [From] field now properly displays correct address (when enabled)
* Fixed: Youtube videos will not stop if the slide is no longer in view
* Fixed: Text field adjustment no longer covers back button if adjusted
* Other minor bug fixes and improvements
This is a Free Update for existing customers
30% Off Discount Code: 30_siphon_052017
Offer Expires June 2, 2017
Animated stats for RapidWeaver, completely overhauled & improved with new styles & features. This is a free update for those who already own Optic Stats, use the purchase order lookup form to download this new and separate Stack. https://onelittledesigner.cartloom.com/lookup
15% Off Discount Code: 15_optic_032017
Offer Expires April 18
Some major updates and fixes have been included in the latest update of Live Search.
25% Off Discount Code: 25_liveSearch15_112016
List of updates:
– The search description will now show a snippet of text that contains the searched term.
– New option to only search the pages that you list.
– Live Search by default will search every inner link listed on the page instead of just those found in the main navigation menu.
– You can now exclude page from the search results by adding <!–NOSEARCH–> to the prefix.
– Increased support for older versions of IE.
– Improved SEO friendliness.
– Fixed: When including apostrophes in the Customize/Text Language input fields, the Stack will no longer error out.
– Fixed a bug that could cause Hide Terms to not function properly.
– Fixed a bug that caused the search results to bring up multiple of the same page.
– Fixed a bug that would sometime cause custom search description to not display. Other minor bug fixes.
One of our Must popular Stacks yet just got a big update. You spoke and we listened, adding a bunch of new useful features to Siphon since version 1.0.0.
? Add multiple Siphon forms on a single page
? Create complete branches of slides, allowing you to combine multiple forms into one
? Create forms with multiple submit slides
? Add conditional content with “If”, “If And”, “If Or” statements with a new included easy to use Stack
? Add email address validation with a single click
? Make the confirm button always visible
? Change the input display from underlines to boxes
? Add specific background settings to each slide
? The Submit Slide now supports sending an auto reply message. This auto reply supports the use of short-codes
? Now includes 2 more example files, showing you how to use the new features*
? New option to create your own custom email format using short-codes
? New option to handle the vertical alignment and height of Siphon
Due to some major changes you must use the purchase order form in order to get the updated example files.
cleanAccordion is now condensed into a single stack with a new icon to help distinguish the change. Now you can create panel headers using other stacks instead of just text. You can also create links that will automatically open to a specific tab/panel inside of the accordion. Also, there are 3 new design themes to choose from to help speed up your design work and inspire some creative design ideas.
This is a free update for existing customers.
25% Off Discount Code: 25_cAccordion_062016
Offer Expires July 8, 2016
Quickly and easily link your Instagram feed to your RapidWeaver Stacks page. Filter by hashtag or display your entire feed. Images can also be sorted by, most recent, least recent, most liked, least liked, most commented, least commented, and randomly. Comes with a built-in lightbox feature that can present your images in a 100% responsive gallery.
Robust customization options allow you to control the lightbox, captions, links, sorting order, gutters, layout, image quality, responsive settings and more.
This is a free update for existing customers.
30% Discount Code: 30_instagramC_062016
Offer expires June 17, 2016
- New: You can now filter by hashtag when using your own account’s images
- New: No longer limited to loading 60 images on page load
- New: Load in unlimited images with pagination through a custom “Load More” button
- Updated: Instagram link icon
- Fixed: Minor bugs.
This is a new stack that will install separately from the old Instagram Connect. If you currently own Instagram Connect you must use the purchase order lookup page to download version 2.0.0. Click the “Retrieve order history” tab to find your purchase order number.
I renamed my Scotty stack to a more intuitive name “Scroll Up,” which allows you to place a button on your Stacks pages that allows viewers to smoothly return to the top of the page. You can control how far viewers have to scroll before the button appears and how quickly they return. Place text information or a simple image.
Scroll Up can now be centered at the bottom (left and right are still options as well). 29 new icons are added in just to help save time for those who want a simple icon for their button.
This offer is free for customers of Scotty (you will receive a separate email with download details, but if you do not receive it in the next 24 hours please contact our Support).
30% Discount Code: 30_scrollUp_062016
Offer Expires June 10, 2016
NOTE, because this product has been renamed, if you have already purchased “Scotty” an email will be sent to you shortly along with instructions on how to receive your free copy.
Pure Menus 2 was designed to give you more customizable control over your navigation menu. This all new stack now comes bundled with Pure for RapidWeaver. Adding advanced and more in-depth customizable settings, you can now style the menu to your liking. Check out some the example pages to see what you can do.
This Stack Requires: Stacks 3
Note: This stack will not replace the original Pure Menus stack and will show up as a separate stack in the library. If you already own Pure for RapidWeaver this additional stack is completely free! Just use the order lookup page to re-download the entire suite.
This is a free update for existing customers of PURE.
20% Off Discount Code for PURE: 25_Pure_052016
Offer Expires May 20, 2016
Super Forms is a php based RapidWeaver Stack that lets you easily create extremely flexible and beautifully engaging contact forms. Customize it to any theme with complete control over colors, animations, and the order of all form elements. Decide if fields should be required, how many characters they should require, give custom messages, and include a human tester to avoid spam.
Version 1.5.0 adds extra customization fields so you can style the form to better fit the look of any website. Also add multiple file attachments, obtain form users’ IP addresses, declare custom fonts, and even change the color of the captcha image. Feel free to add other 3rd party stacks inside Super Forms for extra customization and layout options.
This is a free update for existing customers.
25% Off Discount Code: 25_superForms_052016
Offer Expires May 13, 2016
All new updates:
- New: Now supports multiple uploads/attachments.
- New: Obtain the form user’s IP address.
- New: Option to declare a custom font.
- New: Font style controls: size & weight.
- New: Form input style controls: height, padding, margin, border thickness, border radius.
- New: Control the color of the Captcha image background.
- New: Enable the first field to auto-focus, allowing the hint text to display on page load.
- New: Updated icon.
- Improved: 100% width and custom width layouts.
- Improved: You no longer need to set the extension of the page to php, this is handled automatically.
- Improved: Texture content is no longer double spaced, making it much easier to read.
- Improved: Messages now correctly support special characters.
- Improved: Change the format of the date input.
- Fixed: The required option for the file upload field now properly throws errors when it is not filled out.
- Fixed: Labels show properly when the background color has been set to transparent.
- Fixed: Auto-reply does not apply to all forms on the page.
- Fixed: Captcha file path updated, it was causing errors in a small amount of cases.
- Fixed: Incorrect validation errors no longer appear if there are other form elements on the page.
- Other minor performance improvements and bug fixes.
Augment Flip is a stylish stack that can flip-over and reveal more hidden content on the back side. Place images, text, or other stacks on the front and back while including links and selectable content on either side of the stack. Version 2.5.0 introduces 4 new unique animations along with the original 3 (see examples of each on the preview page). The flipping animation can be triggered by mouse hover or click and you now have control over the speed of the animation.
List of changes:
- New: 4 additional unique animation types.
- New: Control the speed of the animation.
- New: Add animation shadows for the appearance of more depth.
- New: Add rounded corners.
- New: Option to force the front and back to match in size.
- New: Option to disable flip after the first animation.
- New: Hover mode now allows clickable content.
- New: Z-indexing control.
- New: Stack Icon.
- Improved: Performance and animation fluidity.
- Improved: Increased load speed.
- Improved: Compatibility with other themes and stacks.
- Improved: Settings panel for easier setup.
- Fixed: Icon color controls now properly affect the icons.
- Fixed: Updated grouping in the Stack’s library.
- Fixed: Broken image issue in Firefox browsers.
- Fixed: Background colors now show in edit mode.
This is a free update for existing customers
25% Off Discount Code: 25_auFlip_042016
Offer Expires April 29, 2016
Lots of new features make Pop Box 3.0 a great pop-up tool for displaying content to your visitors while saving the page’s visual real estate. New themes are also included to help you promote information, discounts, coupons on more – all with great default settings that give things a unique look and cut down on styling time.
This update is free for existing customers
25% Off Discount Code for New Customers: 25_popBox_032016
Offer Expires April 8, 2016
List of all the updates:
- New: Open pop up from a timer instead of a target stack.
- New: See a demonstration of what the pop up will look like while in edit mode.
- New: 5 new pop up themes, including a 3d theme that follows mouse movement.
- New: You are now able to choose a color for the background overlay.
- New: You can disable the background overlay click to close so that users have to interact with the popup to continue.
- New: Content padding controls.
- New: Border thickness and border radius controls.
- New: Close pop up from a text link instead of an icon or image.
- Improved: You no longer need to and Font-Awesome to use the close icon.
- Improved: Setting panel has been re-designed to be more intuitive.
- Fixed: The button stack now works as a target to initialize the pop up.
Phantom’s Knob feature has been completely overhauled and is now able to support up to 7 categories. Every category highlights using a colorable bullet light or an active icon color. You also now have control over the Icon size as well title size. Use a specific color for mouse hover and even allow a category to automatically redirect to another page. With Phantom’s updated style and improved responsive behavior it works as a unique one page website menu with no additional page loading. You can even add your own logo to Phantom’s background panel.
You can place more than one instance of the stack on a single page and even nest them. By default, the page will show only with the elements associated with the selected category instead of showing all elements.
This is a free update for existing customers
25% Off Discount Code: 25_phantom3_022016
Offer Expires February 19, 2016
Full list of updates:
New: Supports multiple Phantom stacks on a single page.
New: Supports nesting Phantom stacks inside of eachother.
New: Knob/Dial mode now supports up to 7 categories/pages.
New: Optionally highlight the active category with a glowing bullet/dot.
New: Adjust the size of the icons.
New: Add hover colors to the Knob/Dial titles and icons.
New: Use your own pattern or color for the Knob/Dial background.
New: Adjust the individual icon and title colors for the Knob/Dial using an included snippet.
New: Add a logo image to the background panel of the Knob/Dial.
New: Phantom will now show the selected category elements rather than all on page load.
New: Add external links.
Improved: Icon layout has been adjusted for the Knob/Dial mode.
Improved: Added better shadows to the Knob/Dial background panel.
Improved: Load speed and overall performance.
Improved: Knob/Dial adjusts to fit mobile screens.
Improved: Settings layout has been change to be more user friendly.
Fixed: Bug that was causing the icons to move off center in some themes.
Other minor bug fixes.
Booklit 2.0 comes with several new features and fixes: A new fullscreen popup toggle that opens up Booklit in a definable size, a loader now displays as Booklit loads, new animation & styling controls, along with several other small additions and bug fixes. For all update details click here.
This update is free for existing Booklit customers
20% Off Discount Code: 20_booklit_082015
Offer Expires September 4, 2015