Definition of Terms
- HTML Encode – Due to the way website’s are structured as they relate to HTML the HTML Encode option must be checked in addition to the brush being selected (next option).
- Brushes – The language or code that will be displayed. Brushes must be identical to the code type for the different color highlighting to work.
- Theme – This refers to the color type theme (8 available). Each theme will adapt to the brushes.
- First Line – This refers to the number that will be displayed on the first line and by default is set to “1″ (changing this would typically be done when referring to a specific line of code in a specific file).
- Highlight Lines – This option gives you the option to give a highlighted color display to a line or multiple lines of code. The color of the highlight is specific to the theme. To highlight multiple lines separate by a comma and a space (i.e. 1, 2, 3, 4).
- Gutter On – By default this is turned on and turning it off will remove the left hand gutter where numbers are displayed.
- Auto Links On – By default this is turned on and turning it off will remove links from being active (clicking them will do nothing).
v1.1.1 (October 29, 2013)
- Changed grouping back to ’1LD Stacks’
v1.1.0 (July 2, 2013)
- SPARKLE ready