Table of Contents
There are four empty slots available upon Stack attachment. Place your desired content as a targeted selector for the popBox on the top slot. Place your desired dialog box content onto the bottom three slots.
General controls dictate the overall styling of popBox.
Close Image Type
Decide between traditional images or Font Awesome icons for the close icon in popBox.
Width Use %
By enabling this, the width of the dialog box will be rendered as percentage-based. Otherwise, popBox will determine the width based on pixels.
Max Inner Height
Adjust the height size of popBox’s general content area.
Adjust the mobile height size of popBox’s general content area.
Enable header for popBox.
Enable footer for popBox.
Adjust the z-index of popBox.
Color controls dictate color styling specific to popBox.
Exchange background overlay of popBox to dark.
Adjust the opacity of the overlay. Measured in percentage.
Adjust the color of the header text.
Adjust the color of the description text.
Adjust the color of the footer text.
Adjust the color of the header background.
Adjust the color of the header border.
Adjust the color of the content background.
Adjust the color of the content border.
Adjust the color of the footer background.
Adjust the color of the footer border.
Adjust the color of the close button. This option applies only on Close Image Type: Font Awesome.
v2.2.4 (July 12, 2014)
- Z Index option independency among multiple Stacks
- Overlay background restored from scintillation
v2.2.3 (May 13, 2014)
- Width checkbox to change between pixels or percentage
- Mobile height control for inner section
- Improved customization section
v2.2.0 (May 7, 2014)
- Mobile display added (480px or smaller)
- Z Index controls added
- Added min/max widths to various elements to help with sizing controls
- Cleaned up code
v2.1.7 (April 28, 2014)
- Customization over max width
- Customization over center sections max height
- Option to turn header off
- Option to turn footer off
- Automatic centering for various widths
- Shortened code
v2.0.0 (April 24, 2014)
- Reduced to a single stack
- Automatic vertical centering
- Improved browser support
- Customizable close icon (can be image or font awesome)
- Text color control (header, main, footer)
v1.0.3 (December 10, 2013)
- Z-index adjusted to reduce overlapping issues
v1.0.2 (August 14, 2013)
- SPARKLE added
- Inner Stack Text Editing Issue Fixed
- Snippet added to target specific words in text
Need to update your product? Use the Order Lookup Form to download the latest version.